6 weeks!

on Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hi! Long time, no write; I know. I've been doing lots of growing since you last saw pictures of me. I am 6 1/2 weeks and 9 lbs 8 oz. I'm a hungry boy and doing lots of growing.

I have met lots of special people recently. Here are some pictures of a few of them with me.

Mom and Dad's good friend "Uncle" Jordan came by to see me when I was 2 weeks old. Aren't I tiny? He also came down and cooked for us a few weeks later. Ham and potatoes au gratin, yum!

When I was 5 weeks old, I went up to visit Oma and I got to meet Great Grandma Porter. I slept in her arms. She rocked in her old rocking chair. We got along great.

This is our first family picture together. Mom and Dad sure look tired, but we are all having fun being a new family. We were also visited by Mark and Mary, two dear friends that kept Mom company all day long. I also met Alyssa and Savanna, two OTHER dear friends. They brought me some warm clothes in just the right size. Thanks!
We came up to visit Oma's house for Uncle Paul's birthday. Happy Birthday! I got to meet my cousin Gwendolyn, too. She let me borrow her bouncy seat and I liked it so much that I got one of my own. My hands and feet are bigger than Gwendolyn's and she is 5 weeks older!

My Great Aunt B.J. made Gwendolyn and I onesies that say, "My GREAT Grandma loves me". We had fun sitting on her lap for this shot. I also got to meet my Papa Horn (Mom's Uncle Jim) and my Aunt Cara and Uncle Jeff. Uncle Jeff held me and I started to fuss. Sorry Uncle Jeff!
The next weekend my Grandma and Grandpa Middleton came down to meet me. My Grandpa got me to laugh out loud. I had a great time snuggling on his chest and napping.

My Grandma Middleton showered me with kisses and lots and lots of love. She stayed up both nights so that mom and dad could rest more. She changed me and made sure I was plenty warm in my outfits. I can't wait to come and visit them at Christmas time.
Yawn! I'd better go and rest more. I've got some more growing to do.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment